Sunday, June 29, 2008

"PIF" cards- take 2

More cards that I made with my "PIF" stamped images... and I'm going to put some up for sale so if your interested ..comment me..

Thank- You card $2.00
I love how this card came out..but I'm not selling it cause there is a slight flaw on the lady bug..I used a red and black Sakura Glaze pen on it to give it some shine and make it stand out and I didn't let the red dry enough so some of the spots collided..: )
" My Friend" Duck card -$2.00


Here's another cutie...But with another flaw...I just realized when I posted the picture on this blog that my bottom panel is upside down...errrr....still cute, but not for sale : (


The colors of this card are so pretty! I didn't put any sentiment on it but I guess it could be used for a baby shower or just because...I'm listing it for sale also at $2.00
Stay tuned for more to come.
Thanks again Kristine for the great images you stamped for me!!

1 comment:

G'ma said...

Your prices for such pretty cards are too low...try and buy cards at the store...quite expensive and NOT AS NICE as yours.
Yours are unique and beautiful!