Friday, August 1, 2008

My first blog award from the very sweet and talented Kristine. Thank you! Visit her blog and check out her awesome cards~

The rules for the award are :

1. Only 5 people allowed.
2. 4 have to be dedicated followers of your blog
3. one has to be someone new or recently new to your blog and live in another part of the world.
4. you must link back to whoever gave you the award.

It is a way of saying thank you to those who take time out for wonderful comments to boost your day.

My blog is so new, and I don't have enough commenter's yet to play along, but hopefully when work slows down I can pay a little more attention to my blog and play along!

Thanks again!

1 comment:

Kristine said...

Hey Tamara!! You CHANGED YOUR BLOG!! =) Cute fishy header...hopefully we'll see some card action here soon!! ;) Hugs!